The purpose of the Paducah-McCracken County Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is to prepare local governmental agencies, business and industrial facilities, nongovernmental community organizations, and individual citizens to effectively respond to an emergency or disaster situation.
The OEM strategic vision is: Through implementation of an integrated emergency management system involving the whole community, OEM will lead a comprehensive and united effort to lower the risk and minimize the impact of natural, man-made and technological hazards upon the citizens of McCracken County and the City of Paducah.
OEM’s strategic objectives enable local emergency services to:
1. Maintain the Paducah-McCracken County Emergency Operations Plan and related emergency planning documents as useful and practical crisis management guides.
2. Manage the McCracken County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to ensure excellence in the local government crisis leadership and decision-making process.
3. Prepare emergency responders and the public to successfully meet the challenges posed by disasters and emergencies.
4. Alert and warn the people of McCracken County about impending emergencies.
5. Coordinate public and private post-incident assistance to ensure both individual survivors and affected organizations experience a beneficial recovery from the impact of a disaster or emergency.
Jerome Mansfield, Director
3700 Coleman Road
Paducah, KY 42001
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*In case of Emergency, please dial 911.
McCracken County EMS
LINKS OF INTEREST
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday