The role of the McCracken Jailer is to monitor and manage operations at the McCracken County Jail. The Jailer’s duties include maintaining order in the jail, inmate processing, and invoking disciplinary action where necessary.
Tonya Ray began her first term as the McCracken County Jailer March 1st,2017. In her role as Jailer, Ray ensures the mission of the McCracken County Jail is met by providing correctional services that are fair, impartial, effective and in compliance with the Kentucky jail standards. She also ensures her staff are dedicated professionals who realize they are responsible and accountable to each other as well as to the public which the jail serves.
McCracken County Courthouse
300 S. 7th Street
Paducah, KY 42003-1700
Phone: (270) 444-4730
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday