The McCracken County Deputy Judge Executive is a position appointed by the County Judge Executive. The Deputy Judge Executive may exercise all administrative powers, duties and responsibilities of the Judge Executive in his/her absence. The Deputy County Judge Executive may also represent the County Judge Executive at any meeting or activity that he/she gives direction to do so. The only duties a Deputy Judge Executive may not exercise is presiding over meetings of the Fiscal Court and performing marriage ceremonies.
Deputy Judge Executive Doug Moore was appointed to his position by the Honorable Judge Executive Leeper in January 2015.
McCracken County Courthouse
300 Clarence Gains Street
Paducah, KY 42003-1700
Phone: (270) 444-4707
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday