Applications are being accepted for the position of:
Full Time Maintenance/laborer
McCracken County Fiscal Court is accepting applications for full-time Maintenance laborer at the McCracken County Courthouse.
High school graduate or equivalent. Experience in Maintenance Services preferred. Possess and maintain a valid KY driver’s license.
Illustration of Duties:
Assists in maintaining McCracken County property, buildings, equipment and grounds; performs various task (e.g., clean offices and restrooms, sweeps, rakes leaves, mows grass, clears brush, shovels snow, spreads salt, routine maintenance, HVAC, etc.)
Applications may be obtained in the Judge Executive’s office, McCracken County Courthouse, during normal business hours or online at www.mccrackenky.com Resumes must be accompanied by a completed application.
McCracken County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday