Full time Clerical
Some knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping required; Associates Degree a plus.
Responsibilities to include data entry, filing, and support of tax administration, payroll and accounts payable functions.
This is a great opportunity for long-term growth
Applications may be picked up and submitted to the Judge-Executive’s office, 300 South 7th Street, Paducah, KY, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4 p.m. Mon.-Fri. or download application at
McCracken County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday