The Sheriff’s Department promotes public safety through service, education, integrity and professional demeanor. The Department strives to maintain the highest standards of excellence by utilizing training, knowledge, partnerships and technology to create a safe community for residents and those working/passing through McCracken County. The goals of the Department are to:
* Prevent, reduce, and deter crime,
* Enhance safety on the highways, streets and roads of the County by education and enforcement actions, and
* Protect individual liberties and rights.
For more information, please visit the official website of the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department.
Sheriff Jon Hayden
Non-Emergency Phone Number: (270) 444-4719
301 South 6th Street
Paducah, KY, 42001
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday