The mission of the McCracken County Building and Electrical Inspection Department is public protection through the consistent and fair application and enforcement of laws, regulations, codes and ordinances relating to the construction of buildings in McCracken County.
David Flowers, Chief Inspector
3700 Coleman Road
Paducah, KY 42001
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Commonly Requested Forms:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday