The mission of the McCracken County Alcohol Beverage Control Department is to protect the public welfare and interest by regulating the alcoholic beverage industry through licensing, education and the enforcement of alcohol laws and regulations, as well as combating youth access to alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in McCracken County.
Deputy Judge Executive Doug Moore
301 South 6th Street
Paducah, KY 42003
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Frequently Requested Documents:
ABC Statutes and Regulations:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday