Paducah Economic Development is a public/ private partnership formed to attract and grow jobs and investment through assisting existing business with expansion projects and recruiting new businesses.
The beautiful, newly renovated Julian Carroll Convention Center encompasses more than 65,000 square feet of premium convention space, including the 20,000 square foot River Ballroom, which can be divided into separate meeting areas. Smaller venues are available for groups of 30 or less. There are as many as 20 separate spaces at your disposal inside our riverside convention center.
The McCracken Fiscal Court meets the second and fourth Mondays each month at 6pm. Meetings occur in court room D on the first floor of the McCracken County Courthouse.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Sheriff’s Office: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- District Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- Circuit Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
- County Clerk: open until 5:30 p.m. on Monday
Address / Phone
301 South 7th Street
Paducah, KY 42001